McDonald’s is a large company running fast-foods restaurants all over the world. It’s headquarters are in the United States. It was founded in 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald after they began a BBQ restaurant. Years later, the restaurant was transformed into a fast-food business and now serves more than 65 million customers daily. Their products range from hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries and wraps, fish salads, coffee, smoothies among many more.
McDonald’s survey is intended to collect feedback and recommendations from customers about McDonald’s products and services.
By taking part in this survey you have a chance to express your experience at any McDonald’s restaurant whether it is a complain, criticism or recommendation. You also get a chance of winning sweepstakes and a grand prize of 1000 US Dollars.
The survey is conducted at www.mcdvoice.com.
Requirements participate in McDonald’s Survey
- A device connected to the internet.
- Have a recent McDonald’s receipt.
- Above 13 years old.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish or English. These are the languages the Mcdvoice website runs the campaign.
Filling the survey on McdVoice.com – Step By Step Guide
- Go to the McDonald’s survey page www.mcdvoice.com
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish. The survey questionnaire will come in either language you choose.
- The next step is to fill the information from your receipt including the store number, KS number, date and exact time of visit, order and amount spent.
- After filling the information above, click start to continue.
- A questionnaire will follow about your satisfaction level and experience at the McDonald’s restaurant you visited. You can also give your views about the staff behavior, quality of service and food.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for your personal information including full name, and contacts. This information will be sued to contact you when yo win one of the sweepstakes or the grand prize.