Payless ShoeSource Company marks nearly sixty years since it was established in the US. The family business began in 1956 under the leadership of two cousins, Louis and Shuol Pozez. Today, the business is owned by the company Collective Brand. Payless prides itself as the biggest shoe retailer in the West with 25,000 business partners around the world. The company’s expansion and firm establishment is due to the growing demand for its reasonably priced but high quality footwear and accessories.
How Payless Survey Works
Tellpayless.com is focused on improving Payless’ retail operations by taking into account its shoppers needs. At their website, www.tellpayless.com, shoppers can participate in a simple online survey and share their Payless shopping experience. The Payless is giving a free coupon code for every customer satisfaction feedback completed.
To take the survey you will require
1. A valid Payless receipt that has a survey invite,
2. Access to a computer or smart phone with internet connectivity.
Please note that the Payless survey has an access code that can only be accessed one time. Therefore, be prepared to start and finish in one sitting. Also, when taking the survey use the navigation buttons provided on the page. Don’t use the browser’s “Back” or “Forward” buttons, there is a possibility of you losing your data entry and not completing the survey.
Guide How to Enter Your Feedback
- Start by opening www.tellpayless.com, and selecting either English or Spanish as the language of your choice.
- Then, key in your shopping receipt’s access code found at bottom of that receipt.
- Next, activate “start”. A Tellpayless questionnaire will load with a series of queries about your shopping visit at Payless store.
- All questions must be completed honestly.
- When you submit the completed survey, Tellpayless.com will give you a coupon code as a gift.
- Copy the code down and use it next time you shop at any Payless store.
Dollar Tree Feedback Survey Guide – http://www.dollartreefeedbackcom.net/