You don’t have to be in Mexico to enjoy quesadillas, tacos, nachos, burritos, chalupas or gordita. Just walk into any Taco Bell restaurant and you will be spoilt for choice. This fast food business is a billion dollar hospitality industry owned by the YUM! Brands, and operated by many individual franchisees. Taco Bell has its headquarters in Thurmont, US, and oversees and coordinates the administration of Taco Bell restaurant around the world.
Gifts And Benefits Of TACO BELL Survey
www.Tellthebell.com uses the proven tools and techniques of surveys to gather accurate and reliable information from its customers. The feedback ensures that professional standards are maintained throughout the vast Taco Bell network, and improvements are implemented into the businesses.
Some TellTheBell Rules
- To participate in the survey you must be a legal resident of the US.
- You must be not less than 18 years of age.
- The sweepstake prize is limited to one entry per household.
- Tellthebell.com offers only 24 entry periods, and you can get only one entry for each period.
- Winnings should be reported to the IRS for taxes. Failure to comply may result in penalties or imprisonment.
Enter The TACO BELL Suervey – Step By Step Guide
- Go to the website www.tellthebell.com and type in the 16 digit code from your purchase receipt.
- Click on the “Go to Win” button.
- Complete the tellthebell questions following the instructions.
- On completion, you will receive one entry to the sweepstake.
Other than the online survey, you can gain a sweepstake entry without a purchase receipt by writing to Taco Bell Survey Sweepstake, address: PO 5703, Blaire NE 68009. Send your name, address, date of birth, and phone contact. Also, you can scan and send the QR code for an entry.